Argan Oil for Hairs- An Incredible Natural Gift
Argan oil, dubbed as Miracle oil; extracted from kernels of Argan fruit by crushing, is swiftly taking the place of other natural oils for hair protection and treatment. It is in huge demand because of extensive marketing but limited supply. It has many sparkling health usages out of which hair treatment, skin protection and body restoration are just few shiny sides.
Hair Treatment and Protection
Due to Argan oil’s benefits for healthy hair, it is often called liquid gold by beauty experts. It gives new life to dry, tangled and flyaway hair. It has properties similar to those of Jojoba Oil which is extracted out of shrubs in United States. However it has surpassed Jojoba oil in fame for hair treatment because of the excellent results. Some of the obvious and recognized benefits of Argan oil for hair can be identified as;
- Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
- Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
- Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
- Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.
- Researchers believe that non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair.
- Color treatment of hair causes certain damage to hair, makes them brittle and takes away the smoothness. It is an additional benefit of Argan oil that it cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair. In this job it even surpasses in competitiveness from Jojoba oil.
- It is believed by hair stylists that Argan oil may finally be the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms.
- Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair pores and roots. These unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair.
It is of utmost importance how you apply Argan oil in your hair. Argan oil can be applied before or after taking bath. Before taking bath pour some oil on the head and spread it across the hair so that it becomes applied from tips to roots of hair. After that gently massage and rub the oil on the scalp (Skin on head). Use a brush or comb to distribute evenly the oil. Wrap the head in a hot piece of cloth or towel for some time before washing the hair. Then, thoroughly wash you hairs. It can also be applied in place of wet gels. A few drops of Argan oil dropped on brush or comb while brushing the hair, gives the hair freshness, brilliance and luster.